The Socio-Technical Risk Analysis (SoTeRiA) Research Laboratory will be presenting 3 conference papers and holding a technical workshop at the 2021 International Topical Meeting on Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Analysis (PSA 2021).
- Ph.D. Student Sari Alkhatib will be presenting two papers at the conference.
- “I-PRA Risk- and Cost-Informed Decision-Making Algorithm for Nuclear Power Plants,” on Tuesday, November 9.
- “Methodological and Computational Developments for Fire Scenario Selection and Analysis in Fire PRA of Nuclear Power Plants,” on Thursday, November 11.
- Undergraduate Research Assistant Andrea Roy will be presenting a paper entitled “Managing Unexpected Failures of Nuclear Power Plants by Incorporating Organizational Factors into Probabilistic Risk Assessment,” on Wednesday, November 10.
- Associate Professor Dr. Zahra Mohaghegh and Research Assistant Professor Dr. Tatsuya Sakurahara will be leading a technical workshop entitled “Risk-informed Methodologies for Advanced Reactors: Needs, Challenges, and Case Study.”
Dr. Zahra Mohaghegh serves as a Senior Advisory Board Member, and Dr. Tatsuya Sakurahara serves as a Technical Program Committee member for the PSA 2021.
For more information about the conference, please visit the conference website.